Information Collection Policy
How Intruder Uses Personal Information
Any personal information Intruder collects from you may be used to:
• Any personal information Intruder collects from you may be used to:
• Deliver Intruder's services to you, including trials of the service
• Contact you to deliver information relating to your use of the service
• Contact you to deliver product announcements or offers on the service
• Monitor and analyse your use of the service
• Administer technical support
• Verify that users have the authorisation required to use the service
Transfer of Personal Information
Information Excluding Personally Identifiable Information
Intruder may disclose, and make public, aggregated, non-private or otherwise non-personal information, such as usage statistics of the Service, without your consent.
Changing or deleting your Information
If you prefer not to receive promotional materials, our email newsletters, or other forms of communication, you may choose to opt-out by unsubscribing from our mailing lists. This can be done by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe' link at the bottom of any marketing email. If you wish to close your account with Intruder and have us remove your personal information from our systems, please click the ‘Close Account' button in the 'My Account' section of Intruder's portal. Intruder will not sell, rent, share or otherwise disclose to third-parties the personally identifiable information collected on the Site.
Intruder will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or as long as it is needed in order to provide the services to you. Intruder may also retain and use your personal information if its use necessary in complying with Intruder's legal obligations or in enforcing agreements.
Intruder takes security very seriously. Our security practices include technical and organizational measures which endeavour to ensure that the personal information we store is not misused, lost or unlawfully accessed.