Talk to us about Vanguard

Close the gap and find what scanners can't
Maybe 1 percent of businesses already have everything they need in-house. Intruder Vanguard is for the other 99 percent, the ones that need to augment teams with on-demand security talent and empower decision-makers with a real-world understanding of the risks associated with their external attack surfaces at any given moment.
SAM AINSCOW, GROUP CISO,
HILL & SMITH HOLDINGS
Our team are here to help answer all your Intruder Vanguard-related questions and topics, including:

Comprehensive coverage and expertise
Pricing information
Detections and remediation advice
Get in touch with one of our experts – we’re here to help.
Get in touch with one of our experts – we’re here to help.
Close the gap and find what scanners can't with our comprehensive security solution
Maybe 1 percent of businesses already have everything they need in-house. Intruder Verified is for the other 99 percent, the ones that need to augment teams with on-demand security talent and empower decision-makers with a real-world understanding of the risks associated with their external attack surfaces at any given moment.
SAM AINSCOW, GROUP CISO,
HILL & SMITH HOLDINGS
Our team are here to help answer all your Intruder Verified-related questions and topics, including:

Comprehensive coverage and expertise
Pricing information
Detections and remediation advice